Usc application form pdf

Certain parts of this website may not work without it. It looks like the internet browser you are using is out of date. Please update your browser for the best experience. Tá an chuid seo usc application form pdf suíomh idirlín ar fáil i mBéarla amháin i láthair na huaire.

Tabhair do d’aire go bhfuil roinnt codanna den suíomh idirlín ar fáil i mBéarla amháin. Tá siad á n-aistriú go Gaeilge agus beidh siad ar fáil roimh dheireadh na dara ráithe de 2018. Please note that some sections of the site are currently only available in English. They are currently being translated into Irish and will be available by the end of the second quarter of 2018.

PAYE customers – claiming a refund? Do PAYE taxpayers need to submit a tax return? Field condition shown here are valid Only when games hosted by United Soccer Club are being played. The main source for field condition is the Weather-Line 281-397-2168.

Both here and the weather-line are updated ONLY during periods of inclement weather. All 11v11 games scheduled on field 1 at Dyess Park are cancelled at 12PM and 2PM. 10AM games will be played on Fields 3 and 4. All 9v9 games scheduled on fields 6 and 7 at Dyess Park are cancelled for Sat-Apr7. 8AM and 8:30AM games are cancelled at Dyess Park on Sat-Apr7. 8AM and 8:30AM games are cancelled at Zube Park on Sat-Apr7.

These forms are for current students. Refer to the related information page for eligibility and procedures before submitting the form. Admissions forms are available from the application forms page. Note: Students at other institutions who wish to do cross-institutional study at USC, complete the Application for cross-institutional study form.

Application for deferred examination This application form is for students seeking a deferral of their final examination held during the centrally scheduled examination period. Note: Any enquiries in regards to assessment due or in-class examinations during Teaching Period, please contact your Faculty Administration office. Application for refund – Domestic student A full refund may be approved for a student who defers study, takes a break from study or withdraws indefinitely from study. The refund application can be directly submitted through USC Central and funds are electronically transferred into a student’s Australian bank account. Allow up to 14 working days from the date the application is submitted for your refund to be processed and deposited into your bank account.

Note : Students who wish to have refunds deposited into an overseas bank account must complete an Application for refund – International student form. International students applying for a refund must complete this form. Allow up to 28 days from the date the completed application is submitted for your refund to be assessed, processed and deposited into your nominated bank account. International students are recommended to contact USC International for advice on eligibility for refunds. Complete the form and submit to Student Central. Financial assistance OS-HELP assistance form OS-HELP is a Commonwealth Government loan program that provides financial assistance to eligible students wishing to undertake part of their undergraduate degree program overseas.

Visit How to apply for OS-HELP Assistance for more information and the application form. Headstart students Headstart continuing enrolment If you are a current Headstart student who have successfully completed your first course, you can take up the option to complete a second course. You must submit the form and required evidence before the fee due date of the study period. You can update your mailing and permanent address on USC Central. You can only update your mailing address on USC Central. To change your permanent address you must submit the request form below.

Note: Your permanent address must be your home country’s address. Change of personal details This form is to be used by students who wish to correct or change their name, title, DOB or gender. Minors Application Most undergraduate programs allow students to select a major and minor area of study. Eligibility and requirements to do so are indicated in your program Study Plan. Application for Tertiary Support Option Enrolment This form is to apply for enrolment in Tertiary Preparation Programs to assist undergraduate students to successfully progress in their studies. Enrolment Permission This form is for when special permission or instructor consent is required to enrol into a course.

Enrolment Permission – Exceeds Maximum Courses Per Semester This form is used when you wish to enrol in a fifth course for a semester. Enrolment Permission – Time Conflict This form is for when you need to be enrolled into a course where there is a time conflict. If you have completed or due to complete at least one semester of study in a undergraduate program, you are eligible to apply for change of program. A student who has had an enrolment in at least one study period can take up to two years off from studying. Domestic students may request a leave of absence, which means you are taking a break from study.

All international students are strongly recommended to consult with USC International before applying. To apply, complete the form and submit to USC International. Note: Application may affect the validity of your Student visa. To withdraw from your program and cancel your enrolment, login and proceed on USC Central. Note: Once you have withdrawn and if you decide to resume your study, you are required to re-apply for admission.